Thanks to contributions by so many Happy Trails supporters, we are able to give the rescued animals the very best in food, shelter, and medical care. Without the many generous donations from caring individuals who are choosing to make a difference, the services provided by Happy Trails would not be possible.
Far away and want to help? Check out our Online Wish Lists. Whether near or far you can purchase and ship items of need straight to the sanctuary.
Is Walmart a favorite place to shop? Sign up for Walmart’s Spark Good to round up for Happy Trails! Simply select Happy Trails as your charity, shop online or through the app, and round up and donate your change!
FEED WISH LIST:
• Purina Sow & Pig
• Essential K (horse)
• Purina Goat Feed-All lifestages
• Strategy GX (horse)
• Alfalfa Pellets (horse)
• Scratch & Grit (chickens)
• Mazuri Active Adult (pigs)
• Black Oil Sunflower seeds (chickens, helps build weight)
• Gift cards : Centerra Country Store, Copley Feed, Tractor Supply, Hartville Hardware
GENERAL WISH LIST:
• Gift cards : Amazon, Sam’s Club, Giant Eagle, Tractor Supply, Big Dee’s, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Centerra Country Store
• Hay and straw (not more than a year old, cannot be moldy)
• Paste de-wormer such as Equimax, Strongid, Zimectrin, Panacur, etc.
• Vetericyn-wound spray
• Gas & fuel cards for diesel and unleaded gasoline
• Large plastic containers with lids to store blanket donations safely
• Office supplies (stamps, 8½ x 11 color or white copy paper, #9 self-seal envelopes)
• Bottled water, Gatorade, soft drinks for volunteers
• Paper towels, toilet paper, air freshener, bleach
TREATS FOR THE ANIMALS
(Produce donated to Happy Trails will be fed by the caregiver staff as diets are closely monitored)
• Fresh fruits and vegetables such as lettuce, apples, carrots, pumplkin, watermelon, strawberries, corn on the cob, bananas, pears and grapes
• Sealed bags of Ginger Snap cookies
• Meal worms (chickens)
• Cheerios (potbelly pigs)
For your convenience, two donation boxes are located in the gift shop parking lot. Thank you VERY much for your support!