Thanks to contributions by so many Happy Trails supporters, we are able to give the rescued animals the very best in food, shelter, and medical care. Without the many generous donations from caring individuals who are choosing to make a difference, the services provided by Happy Trails would not be possible. Listed below are a few of the many items we need (updated May 2016):
Far away and want to help? Many of our WishList items can be purchased and shipped from our Amazon WishList! Be sure to use AmazonSmiles when shopping on Amazon to kick back 5% of qualifying purchases for the rescued animals of Happy Trails.
FEED WISH LIST:
• 10% Sweet Feed (for pigs, but it is a horse feed)
• Tribute Essential K (horse)
• Tribute Maturity (horse)
• Alfalfa Pellets (horse)
• Scratch (chickens)
• Mazuri mini pig elder (pigs)
• Black Oil Sunflower seeds (chickens, not necessary, but helps build weight)
• Gift cards : Pettigrew Feed, Western Reserve
GENERAL WISH LIST:
• Gift cards : Amazon, TSC, Big Ds, Carl’s Tack, Giant Eagle
• Space Saver storage bags for blankets
• Hay and straw (not more than a year old, cannot be moldy)
• Lime or stall deodorizer
• Paste de-wormer such as Quest, Strongid, Zimectrin, Panacur, etc.
• Gas & fuel cards for diesel and gasoline
• Pig paddles for herding our pot belly pigs safely
• Large plastic containers with lids to store blanket donations safely
• Heavy duty-plastic shelving
• Office supplies (stamps, 8½ x 11 color or white copy paper, envelopes, address labels)
• Bottled water, Gatoraide, soft drinks for volunteers
• Auger attachment for our Bob Cat
TREATS FOR THE ANIMALS
(Produce donated to Happy Trails will be fed by the caregiver staff as diets are closely monitored)
• Fresh fruits and vegetables such as lettuce, kale, apples, carrots, watermelon, strawberries, corn on the cob, bananas, pears and grapes
• Sealed bags of Ginger Snap cookies
For your convenience, two donation boxes are located in the gift shop parking lot. Be sure to fill out a donation form if you require a tax receipt.
Thank you VERY much for your support!